Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
11:30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
12:15 Transfer by tender to the Indochina Sails boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise.
13:00 Lunch - deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu.
Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise.
14.30 Arrive at Titop Islet. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
15.15 Transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination - the Bat Cave area.
16.15 Arrive at the Bat Cave area. There are two programs to choose from at this time. One option is a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10. per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
The second option is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
18:30 Arrive at Luon Bo area - anchor for overnight.
19:00 Dinner - deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15, board games and playing cards are available, join squid fishing from the boat with our crew, massage services are available. Also at this time we offer, when possible - depending on weather conditions, an excursion to a nearby squid fishing boat. We travel by tender and you will be able to board the squid boat and see how the local fishermen catch squid and other fish, the excursion lasts about 45 minutes.
21:00 - 23:00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine excluded).
23.00 End of program for day one.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong
06:45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07:00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area, there is a small fishing village here. Relax onboard. You may join Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck at 7:00, duration about 30 minutes.
08:00 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
09:00 Upon return to the boat take time to freshen up and please check-out of cabins. Please leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer to the pier).
Depart for Bai Chay/ Halong pier.
09:30 Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
10:00 Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
10:45 Arrive at Bai Chay/ Halong pier.
11:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
16:00- 16:30: Arrive Hanoi.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Prices & Inclusions
Price is from~US$ 241 per person
All rates are quoted per person for join in boat.
• Welcome Drink
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
• Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
• Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
• Vietnamese and International Breakfast
• Conference Equipment (Charter only)
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
• Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
• Visa Arrangements
• Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
• Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above
• Surcharge will be added for cruising on Christmas' Eve (24 Dec), Lunar New Year (30 Jan, 2014) and New Year's Eve (31 Dec): Adult: US$40/ person/ trip, child: US$15/ person/ trip.
• Supplement for round trip transfers by shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong: VND630,000 (US$30)/ person; For private round trip transfers Hanoi – Halong: VND 2,866,000 (US$ 136)/ 4 seater car, VND 3,042,000 (US$145)/ 7 seater car, VND 3,393,000 (US$ 162)/ 16 seater car.
• Children below 5 years old, sharing room with parent (No extra mattress): Free of charge for 01 child per group.
• The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults.
• The Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change without prior notice.
• Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.