Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – V’Spirit Cruise (L/D)
08h00 - 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h00 - 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 - 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 - 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Bo Nau Cave area.
16h30 Back to the V’Spirit Cruise.
16h30 - 17h30 Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board the V’Spirit Cruise.
Day 2: V’Spirit Cruise Halong – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
06h30 - 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h00 - 08h30: Have breakfast on board.
08h30 Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
08h30 - 12h00: Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak. Swimming and relaxing at the beaches
12h00 - 14h00: Return to the day boat. Enjoy a barbecue lunch on board.Kayaking more to explore Lan Ha Bay or just leisure at the beaches.
14h00 - 14h30: Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
If the weather permits, we continue along to Three Peach Beach for swimming.
14h30 - 16h00: Cruise back to the main boat – V’Spirit Cruise
19h00 Enjoy dinner and overnight on board the V’Spirit Cruise.
Day 3: V’Spirit Cruise Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 - 07h00: Join Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 - 08h30: Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 - 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 - 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 - 11h30: While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 - 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Cruise
12h30 Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
16h30 – 17h00: Trip finishes.
• Professional English Speaking Guide
• Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
• Cruise through Halong bay
• All meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
• Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin
• Welcome drinks, cold handkerchief
• Tai Chi class
• Internet on board
• Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (City center only) with complementary mineral water: 1 bottle/1 way
• Gratuities and personal expenses
• Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec: VND: 630,000 (US$30)/ person
• Compulsory Gala Dinner on 31 Dec: VND 630,000 (US$30)/ person
• Supplement for round trip transfers by shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong: VND 210,000 (US$10)/ person;
• For private round trip transfers Hanoi – Halong:VND3,822,000 (US$ 182)/ 4seat car, VND4,074,000 (US$194)/ 7 seat car, VND 4,557,000 (US$217)/ 16 seat car.
• Free of charge for children under 6 years old. Sharing same cabin with parents (free baby cot is available).
• Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75% (sharing room with parent). Full charge if staying in separate cabins.
What to bring
• Original passport
• Insect repellent
• Swimming suits (warm clothes in winter)
• Camera, sunglasses and sun screams
• Money for drinks (beer, wine) on boat.