ItineraryYou will commence the trip from Sapa going uphill to the Silver Waterfall. From here you will cycle up to Heavens Gate, the highest stretch of road in Vietnam. Here you will experience the stunning views across the valley. You will then travel by bicycle downhill to Binh Lu, where you will have lunch. In Binh Lu you will be able to visit the local market. From Binh Lu it is also possible to take another 1 hour on the bike and 1 hour walking to visit a remote village inhabited by the Dao minority.
A long day of activity, adventure, and have course a fantastic nature experience is almost over. It is now time for the ride back to Sapa.
Biking distance: 46km (Up / straight / down: 15km / 0km /31km)
Prices & Inclusions
Price is from~US$ 64 per person
- Private air-conditioned minibus support all the way with experienced driver
- Experienced English speaking biking guide
- Use of Trek bike with helmets, spare parts, first aid kits, tool kits
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Binh Lu
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water, snacks and fresh fruits
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs