Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
Noon: Check-in at Bhaya Café, Halong City.
Embark on Bhaya Legend and enjoy a welcome cocktail while slowly sailing to Bai Tu Long, passing the setting for the movie Indochine, Mat Quy and Am Tich Islets. Savor a delicious fresh seafood lunch on-board.
Bhaya Legend moves on into Vung Vieng fishing village, nestled among the limestone peaks, unaffected by ocean waves or strong winds. Visit the village by kayak or small rowing boat to see the daily lives of locals up close. Swim; kayak the turquoise waters off the pristine white sandy beaches. Watch the sunset over enchanting Halong Bay while cruising to the overnight the anchorage.
Candlelit set-dinner onboard, retire to your cabin or join the fishing program.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Halong Cruising
Enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. A hot breakfast is available on request. Depending on the weather, Bhaya Spirit will cruise one of the following routes:
Bhaya Legend heads to Lan Ha Bay and Three Peach Beach for swimming, kayaking & snorkeling on a pristine, private beach.
Fresh seafood lunch is served aboard.
Continue on to discover Ho Ba Ham Islet, the most remote point in Lan Ha Bay and bordering the Gulf of Tonkin. Visit the quaint fishing village and lagoon. Possibility of kayaking through an amazing tunnel under a karst mountain (time & tide permitting).
The vessel then cruises to an overnight anchorage. Set-dinner when you want and overnight aboard.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi
The crew will ready the vessel to sail to a destination of your choice. Choices include: sightseeing at Sung Sot Grotto; hiking up Titop Mountain; kayaking lagoon or swimming on a deserted beach.
Breakfast is served onboard. Bhaya Legend returns to Halong city at 11 am. End of services.
11:30 - 16:00 Transfer to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Prices & Inclusions
Price is from~US$ 616 per person
All rates are quoted per private boat.
• Three day private charter of Bhaya Legend.
• Accommodation in Bhaya Suites.
• Visits to fishing villages and pearl farms.
• Cycling on Cat Ba Island.
• Welcome cocktail and drinks for the children on arrival.
• Free flow soft drinks during the cruise.
• 2 Lunches; 2 dinners; 1 breakfast; 1 brunch.
• Children's menu on request.
• Kayaking with guide.
• Entrance and sightseeing fees.
• Onboard insurance, tax and service charges.
• All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
• Beverages and personal expenses.
• All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
• Additional charge will be added on Christmas Eve (24/12), New Year Eve (31/12): adult: US$45 per person/ trip, Child (6-12): US$25 per child/ trip
• Supplement for round trip transfers by shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong: VND840,000 (US$40)/ person;
• For private round trip transfers Hanoi – Halong:VND3,822,000 (US$ 182)/ 4seat car, VND4,074,000 (US$194)/ 7 seat car, VND 4,557,000 (US$217)/ 16 seat car.
• Free of charge for one child below the age of 6 years traveling with two adults.
• Children from 6 to 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at VND4,752,000 (US$226)/ child / stay, limited to one child per cabin only.
• The Cruise Itinerary and Program may be subject to change without prior notice.
• Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
• Care to the environment of Halong bay.