Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Archipelago
Depart from Hanoi at 8.00 for a 3.5 hours drive to Halong City through the Red River Delta. Upon arrival, get on board of the Treasure Junk. Start cruising to the boundaries of Halong bay while lunch with fresh seafood is served (vegetarian and kids menus available).
We reach the perfect spot, remote and scenic, where the waters of Halong and Bai Tu Long hit and wave together. Let’s get ready for serious things. Swimming suits, ok. Kayaks and tender boat, ok. Paddles and gears, ok. Let's start our closer exploration of the limestone rocks.
Get back on board to refresh and start the aperitif on the sundeck before dinner is served. Overnight on board.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Halong Bay Kayaking
After breakfast, we transfer to the support boat. It takes us even farther from the touristy area, to the hidden nooks of the archipelago.
A whole day of fun and relaxation. More kayaking, more swimming, more sandy beaches, more floating houses, more local cuisine, definitely a “cruise++”... We guarantee that we will make this trip extension worth.
The guide will lead you back to the Treasure Junk in the late afternoon, make yourself cozy on the sundeck, dinner will be served soon. Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi
Wake up and enjoy breakfast while witnessing the silence of beautiful misty bay. You'll be free to relax and enjoy the breathtaking scenery on sundeck, take fantastic photos of the bay.
We hop on our tender boat to go visiting a secluded floating village surrounded by the mountains. We spawn our way between numerous floating houses and small rowing boats that serve the everyday life as vehicle, itinerant shops, fishing utility, sometimes overnight shelter.
Lunch will be served while cruising back to the harbor. We drive back to Hanoi for an arrival expected around 4.30pm.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Prices & Inclusions
Price is from~US$ 219 per person
All rates are quoted per person for join oin boat.
• Welcome drink + Full board (2B, 3L, 2D)
• Entrance fee and Cruise programme.
• Accommodation in air-con ensuite cabin.
• English speaking guide.
• Kayak and gear.
• Beverage, tips and personal expenses.
• Other not mentioned.
• Supplement for round trip transfers by shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong: VND 609,000 (US$29)/ person;
• For private round trip transfers Hanoi – Halong:VND3,822,000 (US$ 182)/ 4seat car, VND4,074,000 (US$194)/ 7 seat car, VND 4,557,000 (US$217)/ 16 seat car.
• Under 4 year old: FOC if no meal request. Baby cot is available for kids under 2 year old.
• 4-11 year old do not require extra bed VND 2,379,180 (USD114). one child/ cabin only
• 4-11 year old require extra bed
- 01 adult + 1 child: Child price is 75% (child on normal bed).
- 02 adult + 1 child: Child price is 50% (child on extra bed). Maximum 1 child/ room.
• Tides and weather conditions may alter the times of meals and other activities.
• In line with our responsible vision of tourism, please note that we do not include the most popular caves of the bay in our program. We consider that they are an insult to heritage preservation.
• Tour program is subject to change without prior notice.
• For your convenience, please leave your big suitcase at Handspan's secure storage, we have backpacks to lend free of charge. Please ask our travel consultants for assistance
• Care to the environment of Halong bay.